Care of Older Adults in Long-Term Care: PCP Series
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
This series was created to ensure that all primary care providers have the knowledge to care for older adults across the spectrum of long-term care. These courses promote team-based, coordinated, person-centered, evidence-based care for older adults in the long-term care setting.
The modules in this series can be completed individually or altogether.
Individuals who complete this series will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to care for older adults in long term care who have multiple co-morbidities and very often a diagnosis of dementia.
- Provide person-centered care that demonstrates respect and dignity to older adults receiving care on the long-term care spectrum.
- Assess for and diagnose the various conditions older adults may present with while receiving care in various long-term care settings.
- Apply the 4Ms in providing quality care for older adults.
Click below to purchase individual courses and case studies.